About the Role
Sr. Sales Wealth Counselor (SSWC) is a person who is bestowed with the responsibility of wealth creation for clients to wish to create wealth using disciplined ways of investing inequities. The SSWC is responsible for interactions with potential customers over calls for the most part of his/her day for selling the company’s product/offerings. Since this form of selling is dependent on communication skills, good communication skills are a must. He/she must be able to plan the number of fresh/follow-up calls he/she has to do in order to meet targets. The job requires good selling and persuading skills and a thorough understanding of the company's offerings. The SSWC is also expected to keep abreast of the news and events that make the equity market dynamic in nature.
Qualification : Graduate
Department : Sales/Marketing
Reporting To : Vice President - Sales
Joining Time : ASAP
CTC : Max upto 4.5 lakhs per annum
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan the day’s work with an emphasis on leads to be contacted basis the importance of the sales funnel and size.
- Identify the fitment of sales products matching the client’s investing goals.
- Interact with potential customers with an emphasis on high-quality lead conversions.
- Proactively follow up leads assigned by Sales Head and report the progress with mitigation plan on how to achieve the results as well.
- Work closely with the Sales Head to achieve sales objectives.
- Contribute to team performance by sharing and implementing best-practice ideas.
- Disseminate the learnings / good practices across the team's so that knowledge sharing is encouraged and rewarded likewise.
Job Profile Requirement
- At least 2-3 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role in a BFSI / Finance sector.
- Fluency in English, Hindi & any one regional language.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written & excellent telephone skills.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Willing and able to work extra hours on occasions to complete tasks.
- Willing and able to attend company meetings which take place outside of normal working hours (approx. one per month).
- NISM certification preferred.