About the Role
A Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. Minimum 1-4 years hands-on experience in developing regression, functional test plans, managing defects, and implementing automated testing of native apps on iOS and Android.
Department : Information Technology
Reporting To : IT Head
Key Skills: Experience with writing test plans, test cases and agile methodology
Project Experience: Mandatory for Mobile & Web application
Mandatory Experience: Automation Testing
CTC : 20-35K per month
- Design test plans, write test cases, review functional requirement documentation, and present test strategies for team review.
- Conduct integration, regression, ad-hoc, and edge-case testing as part of release cycles.
- Analyze a complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system.
- Understand and represent customer needs in product feedback discussions.
- Participate in release management and post-deployment testing.
- Work closely with the developer team to ensure proper test coverage is done.
- Documentation of requirement.
- Expertise in handling Software Development Release Cycle.
Job Profile Requirement
- Experience with web services (restful web services) testing is required.
- Should be very strong in MS Word, Excel and other QA related tools.
- The candidate would be responsible for understanding the entire business model, finding out the challenges across all divisions and then solve those challenges by formulating the technology requirements.
- Works with project stakeholders to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
- Assists all phases of software systems programming applications.
- Should be able to find out technology-related vendors/companies and meet them as and when required.
- Should be able to travel as and when required.