About the Role
Fundamental Research Analyst is responsible for the creation and maintenance of financial models/reports of portfolio companies, identifying new ideas, tracking major events in the equity market.
Department : Research
Reporting To : CIO
CTC : Upto 10-15 lakhs per annum
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of detailed financial statement and in-depth analysis & valuation of companies under coverage, peer comparison.
- Preparing detailed equity research reports.
- Tracking major events in India and globally which could impact the portfolio companies and sectors.
- Monitoring performance of the portfolio companies to ensure the investment thesis is playing out.
- Tracking block deals, brokerage reports, daily news, blogs, etc. and analysis of the same of our coverage universe.
- New stocks idea generation through the study of quantitative and qualitative information.
Job Profile Requirement
- Overall 4 - 5 years of experience in equity research across multiple sectors will be preferred.
- Degree in Finance / MBA or equivalent from a reputed college/ CA (Certifications in courses like CFA, CCRA, FRIM, etc. will be an added advantage).
- NISM Research Analyst Certification. **
- NISM Investment Advisory Certification – Level 1 & 2. **
- Lucid report writing and good presentation skills.
- Skilled in analyzing and interpreting financial data & statements.
- Should be well conversant with economics and finance and market terms.
- Should have excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint).
- Ability to work on different databases like ACE, Prowess, Bloomberg, etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with good communication skills.
Note: ** Mandatory (Can appear post joining if not done so far)
Mumbai candidates only can apply
Shortlisted profiles will be contacted via email