About the Role
We are looking for an engineer to lead the development eﬀort of our Android App. It will involve understanding the features to be developed, working with the product management team to ensure it is designed right and then do technical analysis, development, and release of the app iteratively. Ensuring code quality and timely releases are of course critical needs of the role.
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science
Department : Information Technology
Reporting To : IT Head
CTC : 2.5 - 3.5 LPA
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science preferably from IIT or any other prestigious institute with 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- OOPs Concepts, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collection.
- Knowledge of JSON parsing e.g. Retroﬁt Android, Volley.
- Knowledge of Integration of 3rd party SDK using Gradle.
- Good knowledge of Activity, Fragment, Services, Broadcast Receiver and content provider.
- App store uploading process for Android developers.
- Experience with oﬄine storage e.g. SQL LITE.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK.
- Knowledge of Android versions.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices with all android versions.
- Good Knowledge of Android applications to back-end services.
- Good Knowledge of Core JAVA.
- Basic knowledge of Kotlin.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of social media API integration (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram).
- Knowledge of Integration of any Payment Gateway.
- Knowledge of Google cloud messaging, Push Notiﬁcation, Google Map, Location tracking & GPS.
- Version control (SVN, Github, and Bitbucket).